Monday, August 20, 2007

BAMBI - not the fawn

BAngkok association of Mothers and BabIes. BAMBI is a mother-led volunteer organization that provides information, support and companionship for pregnant women, mothers of babies and small children. BAMBI was founded nearly 25 years ago as a project of the Childbirth and Breastfeeding Foundation of Thailand. http://www.bambiweb.org/.


I must say I was pretty excited for wifey when I discovered this club. Great! I can now shove the responsibility of finding out all those answers about all those things to an experienced groups of expatriate mothers based in Bangkok! They have a bi-monthly meeting called Bumps and Babies just for expectant mothers or those who have recently given birth. We are gonna attend a meeting next Thursday to check them out!

No comments:

How old am I today?

pregnancy due date