Friday, August 31, 2007

Things to buy for baby... **Faint!**

My Mrs just sent me an email with the subject "Things to buy for baby... Useful list!". I clicked the link and suddenly felt faint... it was a long list!! See it yourself here: http://www.gothemilkyway.com/pregnancy_whattobuy.asp.


The site, called Milky Way, actually belongs to a mother of 2 who learned the hard way how and what to do during and after her pregnancy. Aside from being a compilation of her experiences, this site also carries some merchandise for the Expectant Mum, Nursing Mum and Little Ones. From the reviews, it seems like the mummies out there really like the clothes they bought from this site. Anyone reading this ever tried buying stuff from them? It would be nice if I could surprise Mrs with something nice since she keeps thinking that she's putting on weight (!!!) and will never regain her figure... is it really that hard to look glam when a woman is pregnant? I think Mrs looks fabulous but she of course doesn't believe what I tell her...

No comments:

How old am I today?

pregnancy due date