Monday, August 13, 2007

Me a father?

My mother tells me that I never finish anything I start, and this time is no different. This blog is dedicated to my lovely wife currently carrying our little bundle of joy. This blog shall be a chronicle of the next stage in our life and shall never be finished but continually updated... at least that is my promise today.

A quick intro: I am a Singapore-trained medical doctor doing goodness-knows-what in Bangkok working as anything-but-a-doctor. Wifey has just taken no-pay leave to commence her short tenure here as a Tai-Tai (without the associated $$ she notes) while embarking on this new journey.

Some credit should be given here. http://ahusband.blogspot.com/ was my initial inspiration to start this blog. After a few weeks of procrastination, I have finally started. Oh boy! There is so much to write about!

No comments:

How old am I today?

pregnancy due date