Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wifey finally enjoying the pregnancy

After a rather depressing first trimester of the usual toilet bowl hugging, bloatedness and poor appetite, it seems like the Mrs is finally getting to enjoy herself! Her schedule today after tucking in to the breakfast I made her included a nice morning outing with a friend, lunch at the shopping center, short meeting with some interview candidates followed by high tea with 2 other pregnant friends and Italian for dinner. When she finally came home (after me), she declared that she was hungry and wanted instant noodles!

"Are you trying to starve your baby?" arms akimbo.

"Of course not dear..." as I looked longingly at the noodles. I managed only 2 small mouthfuls before she wolfed it all down.

Seriously, I am happy that she is starting to eat better now... The last few weeks have been the usual "Order many dishes but eat only a bite of each and she's full" routine. Guess who's the food vacuum... at times, our friends wonder if it's me who's preggers.

No comments:

How old am I today?

pregnancy due date